Lean Change Agent
Designed for experienced Change Practitioners, Agile Coaches & Project Managers.
Discover more effective practices for introducing, managing and leading change in your organisation.
Unlock the benefits of Lean Change for your Project Management or Change Management office.
Learn how the Lean Change approach can help your organisation to survive and thrive in the ‘age of disruption’.
Lenette Gear, Head of Change Portfolio.
Tim Medlin, Change Manager
Kristi Thomas, Change Manager, Chamonix Consulting.
Lean Change Agent Programme
This programme is designed to build on your change management experience, or if you’re new to the world of adaptive change and wish to add this to your existing Change Portfolio.
This is designed to be a stand-alone programme. So you can choose to do this or the Lean Change Foundation Programme.
What’s the difference between the Foundation and Change Agent Programmes?
Like the Foundation Programme, we have condensed the theory and background into self-directed learning materials. This pre-work is important because it means we can focus on practising using the tools on the day. The pre-work includes pre-reading, watching videos introducing you to Lean Change, explaining where Agile comes from and how Lean Change is different/the same as Agile.
The workshop builds on this knowledge by challenging participants to question existing paradigms and the idea that methodologies deliver successful change. Change is about relationships and conversations, and this workshop demonstrates tools and frameworks that support collaboration to deliver successful change.
Work on a live change challenge
We recognise the value of like-minded people co-creating change and offer the opportunity to bring your change challenge on the second day of the workshop so you work on designing approaches and solutions straightaway. We also include additional tools over and above those explored in the Foundation Programme.
Who Should Attend?
It is particularly suited to Change Practitioners, Agile Coaches, Organisational Development Practitioners, Project Managers, in fact anyone who is responsible for leading change.
Here’s What You’ll Learn:
- How to apply Lean Change within existing frameworks, practices and methodologies, such as PROSCI, PCI et al.
- How to use Lean Change within any environment, e.g. Agile, Waterfall, Lean in a Project or Business As Usual
- Have practical tools to start using straight away and get immediate results
- Learn more about Lean Change and how to build on your existing skill set/tool kit
- The Lean Change Cycle — Insights, Options and Experiments
- Learn how to co-create a Team Canvas and identify when it could be used Learn how to use Perspectives
- Mapping to gain alignment for your changes Learn how to use a Blast Radius to identify and map the impact of your change
- Learn how to use the Strategic Change Canvas
- Different approaches for solving their own change challenge
Here’s What You’ll Receive:
- Playbook with all the learning material from the programme plus extra resources & handouts
- Set of Lean Change Tip Cards
- A copy of Jason Little’s Lean Change Management book
- One-hour group coaching call with Ro and Charlotte following the 2-day workshop Access to ongoing support, shared learning and troubleshooting
- Access to online learning materials
- Certificate of attendance
Total Value over $3894+GST
Special Introductory Price $1797 +GST
This workshop, has the potential to change your perspective on managing change! Of course, that doesn’t mean that you have to throw out all the good practices and tools you’ve worked hard to acquire over the years. REGISTRATIONS CLOSE MIDNIGHT (WST) 1 MAY 2018
It enables you to use them in a different way to help you adapt your practices to the changing world of work. And develop skills and confidence to flex your change muscles regardless of the methodology you use.
May 8, 2018 - May 9, 2018
8:30 AM - 4:30 AM
Standard Price (including GST)
This workshop, has the potential to change your perspective on managing change! Of course, that doesn’t mean that you have to throw out all the good practices and tools you’ve worked hard to acquire over the years.
REGISTRATIONS CLOSE MIDNIGHT (WST) 1 MAY 2018